Exhaust Jacks Safe Use
Exhaust Jacks Safe Use is vital when they are use. These Exhaust Jacks are simple to use and highly efficient, with no complicated moving parts to jam or seize. They features a reliable 1 way valve at the end of the hose, which will keep the bag inflated for hours. Great to lift your vehicle out of a hole when it’s up to the axles, in snow, dirt, mud or sand.
SOME (Not all) GENERAL WARNINGS IN USING EXHAUST JACKS
- It is highly recommended that prior to using a Exhaust Jack, users undertake off road training course which includes vehicle recovery. Recovering immobilised vehicles is potentially a dangerous. Exercise great care when operating a Exhaust Jack.
- Before operating Exhaust Jacks, disconnect Camper Trailers and Caravans.
- Never allow any part of your body to be under the vehicle when supported by a Exhaust Jack.
- Never use a Exhaust Jack for vehicle maintenance or changing tyres.
- Ensure stationary vehicle is stable and not in a position where a rollover could occur prior to getting out of the vehicle or commencing vehicle recovery.
- Chock all wheels when inflating the Exhaust Jack. This prevents the vehicle from rolling. Use a Exhaust Jack to lift the vehicle, do NOT use the Exhaust Jack as a vehicle support.
- Never get underneath your vehicle during recovery operations.
- Never inflate Exhaust Jack beyond 68.9 kPa (10psi)
- No person(s) are to remain in a vehicle that is being raised. All person(s) except for the Exhaust Jack operator are to be well clear of the vehicle.
- Never lift your vehicle from the front or rear end where the front two wheels or rear two wheels are lifted off the ground simultaneously. Recommended recovery locations are on one side of the vehicle between the front and rear wheels
- Never attempt to push the vehicle during a vehicle recovery.
- Be aware that vehicles exhaust fumes are poisonous if inhaled in large quantities. Therefore do not use Exhaust Jack in a confined area and always turn off engine when not inflating the jack.
- If using a air compressor to inflate the Exhaust Jack, never leave unattended.
ARB 4×4 Accessories – Camping Gear – Off Road Camper Trailers – Off Road Caravans – Campsites – 4×4 Videos
Oztent – Arb – Warn – Hayman Reese – Tred – Engel – Uniden – Codan – Hema Maps
4×4 Camping Action – Online 4×4 Camping Gear Store
Blue Mountains – Sydney – Melbourne – Brisbane – Darwin – Alice Springs – Adelaide – Hobart – Perth – Australia